The Annual Catholic Appeal is an invitation for every Catholic family to respond with a generous heart. Your gift will provide inspiration, education and services to the less fortunate in our Archdiocese and throughout the world.
Please use the form below to make a credit card one-time gift, a recurring sustaining gift or pledge to the Annual Catholic Appeal.
You can also mail a check to the Annual Catholic Appeal: 835 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611-2030. Gifts made through stock, Donor Advised Funds and IRA distributions can also be made by calling 312.534.7959.
93 cents of every dollar raised goes directly to the critical work of the schools, parishes, agencies and ministries of the Archdiocese of Chicago. We do not share your information, nor do we sell or rent our lists.
Ways to give:
Make a Pledge
- Select “Recurring Gift” as gift type and select a gift duration.
- Then select the “gift amount”. The gift amount is the amount you will be charged monthly.
Make your commitment go even further: Become a Sustaining Donor
- Select “Recurring Gift” as gift type and "Ongoing Monthly" as the gift duration.
- Then select the “gift amount.”
Make a One Time Gift
- Select the “gift amount” or enter an amount of your choosing.